The biggest choice worldwide of sequins for embroidery and embellishment.
A unique collection of 5000 shapes.
OUR STANDARD SHAPES
- Flat sequins : starting 2mm to 98 mm
- Cup sequins : starting 2mm to 60 mm
- Fancy sequins : a catalogue of 5000 shapes
- Dot sequins : 1mm
All our sequins are available in a unique in the world palette of more than 1500 colors.
All the colors are made upon request in our workshop in Normandy.
ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCTION
All our items are made upon request.
WE don’t have any stock of ready items and make productions of our customers limiting as much as possible uptake of raw material as well as energy while avoiding losses and waste.
For more information, download our general letter of information about our products : Click here
All our sequins are processed in colors and shapes in our workshop in Normany, with a unique and handwork know-how. This allows us to claim a carbon footprint of processing close to zero.
100% Made in France
From design to cutting and color, Langlois-Martin’s sequins are 100% made in France.
All our sequins are made in plastic materials coming from Europe. According the desired aspect (Iridescent cristal, metallic, porcelaine…) we use two types of materials :
- Cellulose Acetate : 80% natural material, transformation of cotton or wood fibers or wood added to solvents.
Biodegradable and hypoallergenic material. 80% of our items are made from this raw base.
- PVC (Phtalate free) : Unique available raw base until now so to realize the metallic aspect and allowing production of all items from our catalogue. 20% of our items are made from this raw base.
All our raw base materials are in accordance with the Reach standard.
Composition and cleaning instructions
Items 100% Cellulose Acetate
100% PVC Items (Soft Phthalate Free)